Take a look at the site here: Order Cialis click for info.
PTT-100 17 gram Solar Argos/GPS PTT
Our 22g solar Argos/GPS PTT proved to be very popular, but biologists continued to inquire whether we could build an even smaller GPS enabled PTT. Our latest GPS PTT, the 17g solar Argos/GPS PTT retains the features of the larger versions. It is programmable for up to 5 duty cycle seasons, incorporates our SiV™ technology, and retains that feature which is so critical to all our solar PTTs: it is microprocessor controlled and contains a battery, thus allowing data collection and transmission at night. This PTT comes standard with 3D firmware.
The 17g solar PTT has been successfully used to track ring-billed gulls, swallow-tailed kites and snail kites.
- Internal sixteen channel micro power GPS receiver
- GPS accuracy ± 18m
- Solar powered
- Microprocessor controlled battery charge management to allow the PTT to charge during the day and collect data and transmit at night
- Temperature, Battery Voltage & Activity sensors
- SiV™ transmission schedule optimized for the new JTA* schedule: the PTT transmits only at times when the likelihood of a satellite pass is greatest, and to contain Argos costs the PTT is programmed to transmit data during only 2 Argos billing quadrants on the transmission day
- Programmable for up to 5 duty cycle seasons (defined by mm/dd calendar dates)
- Programmed to take GPS fixes at user-specified hours, and to transmit at user specified intervals
- GPS parsing software that outputs locations into easily manageable data files and kml maps that can be viewed in Google Earth™
- Configured for backpack attachment
- Can be equipped with optional Ground Track™ feature (additional charges apply)
- Up to three years operating lifetime
- One year warranty against electronic failure
*Joint Tariff Agreement