See post: Buy Generic Amoxil Online you can try this out.
70 gram solar model: L 3.82" (97) x W 1.51" (38.4) x H 1.0" (25.4) (mm)
50 gram solar patagial model: L 2.32" (58.9) x W 2.15" (54.6) x H 0.77" (19.6) (mm)
45 gram solar model: L 3.30" (83.8) x W 1.15" (29.2) x H 0.80" (20.3) (mm)
30 gram solar model: L 2.60" (66) x W 0.91" (23.1) x H 0.87" (22.1) (mm)
25 gram solar model: L 2.54" (64.5) x W 0.91" (23.1) x H 0.67" (17.0) (mm)
Antenna and mounting tubes/loops not included in these dimensions
Antenna: Hard nylon coated flexible stranded marine grade stainless steel, 3.35" long, protruding from the back edge of the transmitter 45 degrees to the bottom face (except 25 gram and 50 gram Patagial units)
The housing is constructed from an epoxy glass reinforced lightweight composite material, plated on the inside with a contiguous metal coating. The final seal is a metal to metal solder. The unit is therefore hermetically sealed and remains so during changes in temperature and humidity.
The GSM20-70 comes complete with sensors to measure temperature, its own battery voltage and animal activity, as well as a GPS receiver that calculates position, altitude, speed and heading.
General Electrical Specifications:
Maximum power output: 2W
Quad band at 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
Operating Temperature range: -15 to 45 Deg C
- Internal micro-power GPS receiver
- GPS horizontal accuracy ± 18m on average - Graphs
- GPS vertical accuracy ± 22m on average - Graphs
- GPS resolution 0.00001 degree (approximately 1 meter at equator)
- Solar powered
- Microprocessor controlled battery charge management to allow the transmitter to charge during the day and collect data and transmit at night
- Dynamically adjusting GPS fix rate; rate of fix acquisition increases with higher battery voltage, decreases with lower battery voltage. Daytime fix acquisition rate ranges from 1 minute to 2 hours, depending on the battery voltage. At night, the transmitter goes into a more conservative data collection mode in which the data collection interval expands from half an hour to 4 hours.
- Dataset transmitted once a day. If the unit is not in a location with GSM service, data are stored until transmission is possible.
- GPS location data include altitude, lat/long coordinates, HDOP, VDOP and number of satellites used to obtain the fix.
- Transmitter archives up to 258,000 locations.
- Temperature, battery voltage and activity sensors
- 3.35 inch (85 mm) external antenna produces a stronger radiated signal than a concealed internal antenna; better signal-to-noise ratio for better reception in low coverage areas
- Configured for backpack attachment (except 50 gram Patagial unit)
- Up to three years operating lifetime
- One year warranty against electronic failure